Downers - Ep#3 Downers - Ep#3

OMG WTF U FAG

now i understand some of you dont know sour jane, so let me tell you a bit about her. shes a lesbian, midget, eskimo albino. she started the "lesbian, left-handed midget eskimo albino student union" and FOUR HUNDRED people signed up. did i mention the fact that shes left-handed? shes left-handed all right. girl's got some strange hobbies: one of her hobbies is lowering children into open manholes, which is difficult cause a lot of the children are bigger then her, her being a midget and all.

she bit me once. right here, left a mark. she was lowering a friend of mines kid into an manhole, and i said "hey you lesbian, left-handed midget albino, you just stop right there!" and she bit me. im afriad im gonna turn into a lesbian left-handed midget albino when the moon is full. OH MY GOD THE MOON IS FULL TONIGHT! i can feel myself shrinking, i can feel myself turning left-handed, i can feel myself getting the urge to build an igloo, i can feel my hair going white and my eyes going red...i can feel...i can feel myseld getting the urge..TO BUY A SUZZANE VEGA ALBUM!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!AHHHHHHH!! !!!!!1

.....

okay, it was just gas

Cruncha responds:

IF I TOLD U, U HAD AIDS WOUDL U HOLD IT AGAINST ME?!?!?

Hard Inner Crust #1 Hard Inner Crust #1

youll be hearing from our lawyers

the opposite of "Soft Outer Crust" would be "Hard Core"

that was the whole point, you smarmy bastard

Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

ahahahahHAHAAH

better than final task? finally some portal justice